top of page


Frequently Asked Questions

  • Do you have your own trucks?
    We are a Moving Labor Service and do not own or operate any trucks. We provide the moving muscle to load and unload your rental trucks, moving pods, or any furniture on-site.
  • Why don’t you have your own trucks?
    We specialize our services and reduce our overhead so we can provide the lowest cost possible for moving labor services.
  • Can you pick up or drive my rental truck?
    Unfortunately, we cannot drive trucks for our customers since we operate just as a labor service and cannot provide transport services.
  • Are you bonded, licensed, insured, etc.?
    Beaver Town Movers LLC has all the necessary licensing to operate as a Pack and Load Moving Labor Service in the state of Oregon. We are insured through Scottsdale Insurance, a subsidiary of Nationwide Insurance. Please contact us with any questions.
  • Do you provide packing services and supplies?
    We do not provide packing services or supplies. Our customers have their items packed by the time our crew arrives on-site.
  • What do the movers come with?
    Our team provides all the tools necessary to move and protect your items. We provide dollies, blankets, wraps, tools, and straps. All you need to do is provide the rental truck.
  • What does a job with Beaver Town Movers look like?
    To get scheduled, contact us by completing a request form or calling us at (541) 250-0306. Our team will contact you right away to discuss your moving needs. You will then receive a confirmation of your scheduled move for the specified day and time. On your moving day, Beaver Town Movers will arrive in our own work vehicle with all our tools. You show us what we can do for you, and our crew gets to work right away. If we are helping at a second local location, our crew will follow you to the second location. Payment is completed when our crew has completed everything we can help with.
  • What size crew do you offer?
    We offer 2-mover, 3-mover, and 4-mover crews for hourly rates of $100/hour, $140/hour, and $180/hour.
  • What size truck do I need to rent?
    You can consult U-Haul’s truck sizing info here: U-Haul Moving Truck Sizes Please feel free to contact us with questions.
  • Where areas do you cover?
    Our services cover the following areas: Corvallis, Albany, Lebanon, Philomath, Monmouth, Independence, Millersburg, Jefferson, Dallas, Monroe, Tangent, Brownsville, Harrisburg, and Junction City. Our moving team can travel further if needed. Please contact us for more information.
  • What forms of payment do you accept?
    We accept cash, personal check, and mobile banking apps like Venmo, Zelle, Cash App, and Apple Pay. We currently do not accept credit/debit cards at this time.
  • What type of items can you move?
    We move residential furniture and boxes. We move regular home appliances. We move upright pianos. We do not move grand pianos, pool tables, hot tubs, or commercial/industrial equipment. Please contact us with any questions.
bottom of page